WCAG & ADA
The first and only automatic, AI-powered machine-learning web accessibility solution that complies with worldwide legislation and keeps websites WCAG & ADA compliant 24/7.
Web accessibility and ADA compliance | Litigation
- 200% increase in lawsuits and demand letters from 2017 to 2018
- DOJ affirms ADA applies to websites by November 2018
- 2019 seems like its going to triple 2018
- Over 150,000 demand letters served to businesses since 2017
- 93% of demand letters settle outside of court for $20,000 – $150,000 on average
- 7% of businesses fight and lose in court
Ready to protect your website?
ADA Compliance FAQs
Everything to Know about ADA Compliance
The Americans with Disabilities Act – ADA is the United States’ most important law regarding accessibility and civil rights for people with disabilities. Signed into law in 1990, the ADA prohibits discrimination against anyone based on ability or disability. It came to fruition after a 2-year campaign to advance civil rights to marginalized groups, where disability activists lobbied for laws prohibiting discrimination. The ADA draws on the precedent set by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, which guarantees rights to people with disabilities in the government sector.